Ad-o-mania

I have long resisted putting ads on the website, simply because they take away the charm. But I see a lot of people who earn enough to support their websites running cost. So one day when I had nothing better to do (and lot of time at hand), I thought why not play with it a bit. If we generate enough revenue then we can buy a domain of our own and pay for the hosting charges. So just on an experimental basis, we have put some ads here and there throughout the website (this does not include the image banner ad at the top of the page which is added by our free hosting website 'webng'. I hate it!).

This is just a test to see how much we can collect. If the collections are more then expected, we can channel the excess revenue to other better things.

So long my friends...

0 comments: